Sunday, April 16, 2006

Why Is It Raining??

I hate this-- it seems like everytime when I have to leave for a flight, it starts raining on the day or the night before. Argh! Rainy days are my favourite. They're for me to stay home, laze on the bed with a light novel, and just waste the day away.

This flight is to Osaka. My third time there... The first time-- It was my FIRST flight as a crew, and being my training flight, I did below average and got myself some bitter scolding I still can't forget. The second time-- I had to work on Christmas Eve, and the worse part-- the airport hotel (which the crew usually stay in) is full and we had to go to another hotel at least 20 minutes away. It was something like a hotel in a residential area, IMO.

Well, hopefully nothing goes bad this time, and the senior crew will be friendly enough to talk without any arrogance.

It's both funny and ironic that the supposedly-closest person on the flight might be worse than the passengers. I actually worry about who I'll be flying with than nasty Pax onboard. Sigh. Crew culture... That's a phrase I learnt on my first flight and I"m still trying to figure it out.

Here's a picture of the Sakura flower. There's only one Sakura tree at the hotel at Narita. Lucky for me, I managed to at least see the Sakura up front, although I would have prefered to see a full blossom of them in a park...



Ok, time to brush my teeth and get ready to leave the house.

P.S. Realised that humming the tune of a happy song in my mind can really 'brighten up' a flight and make me smile. Hehe. Song in my mind right now-- 183 Club's Wan Mei Qing Ren.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home