Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's Saturday

Thw weekend's here, and I'm not in town to laze it off again. My thoughts are all in dates and not days of the month right now. Ask me when I'm flying off and when I'm coming back, and my answer will be a specific date, not a DAY.

Will try not to buy anything 'useless' and impractical this time. Must remind myself of the card bills I receive every month and impose some kind of mental stress and restriction.

No winter coats or big jackets to bring this time. Feel like there's suddenly so much more space in my luggage case. Will be bringing some of the bath products I bought throughout these few months, and actually use them in the hotel. So far, I've yet to use the bathtub in the hotels. Usually it's a good shower to wash the gel and wax off my hair and POM! to the pillow and ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.

From now onwards-- I'm going to make full use of the bath facilities and water I have in the hotel rooms. Hehehe.

Ok, got to go pack my bags now. It's an easy flight pattern, but the passengers are not easy to deal with, especially their carry-on luggage issues. So far, I've had 2 Saigon flights and on both, the Pax never fail to surprise (or rather, shock) me with how much luggage they carry onboard.

Storage is a problem (we fly with the B767, the smallest aircraft in the company); language is a problem (we're codesharing with Vietnam Airlines--and most of the Pax speak neither English nor Japanese); controlling my urge to scream at the cabin when call buttons keep on appearing for the most stupid reasons is always a problem.

Quote: Don't tekan me, and I won't sabo you. Don't forget-- it's me who's serving you your food and drinks. I can be a bitch if I really want to.

Beware. Hehehehehhehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home