Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oops I Did It Again

I did it again. I went shopping in New York AGAIN. Had plans to visit the Statue of Liberty but the temperature was just too low for me to spend several hours out on the river and Liberty Island. The next thing on my list-- off to Broome Street in SoHo where the Kate Spade flagship store is.

Kept on telling myself-- "must control... control... no card-swiping..."

Here's what I ended up buying:


The price of this darling? Well, my parents are better left un-informed.

A slight achievement-- I didn't go into any Abercrombie store at all this time. (Main reason being I already bought the season's new arrivals on a previous trip.) I did, however, walk by an Old Navy store on the way to the Metro Station and Spring's goods are in!

What I checked out with:


While in SoHo, I 'bumped into' a store some of us might be familiar with-- Jurlique. Noooo. I lied. I didn't chance upon the store by luck; I copied the store locations from the company website before I started this trip. So this 2 items I bought are 'officially' on my shopping list this time.



Hehehehe. Call me the Princess of Target Shopping.

Retail therapy--sometimes it can do wonders. It does for me, every flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home