Friday, April 21, 2006

Movie: Fallen

I have a confession to make: I fell asleep during a movie yesterday night, and the movie was an award-winning on showing at the Singapore International Film Festival. How could I??!! But how could I not, given the following:
-- Been out since noon that day and the movie started at 2130hr.
-- It was a black and white film.
-- It was a film from Latvia.
-- When was the last time I watched a movie that's not a comedy?? (Other than Harry Potter.)

Applause here for ZX- she managed to stay awake for the whole film whole i just decided to wake up for the ending credits.

So many movies I want to catch:
-- Take The Lead
-- She's the Man
-- Stick It
-- Aquamarine
-- Find Me Guilty
-- Devil Wears Prada
-- Just My Luck
-- American Dreamz

Here's the tough bit: some of them might not be shown here in Singapore, meaning that I'll have to wait a few months for the DVDs to be released in the States before I can watch them. I'm just not comfortable enough to join the crowd in the States for a movie. (I'm quite a chicken.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home