Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Just Back From Flight

Touched down about 2 hours ago and I just feel that half of my whole body's energy supply is gone. Short flight with very nice crew, but a lot of Korean passengers whom I simply cannot understand what they're saying and neither do them.

One good piece of news though-- Previously when people ask me if I've ever seen any goodlooking Pax onboard, the answer is a solid No. But today... lucky lucky me-- saw a passenger in Economy class (but not in my service compartment) that's WOAH... very 'easy-to-look-at'. The other Singaporean crew came to tell me about him and being the ever kaypoh and sometimes-desperate junior, I 'casually' walked by his seat a couple of times.

Hehe. Lucky lucky me. I was hanging around the MID Galley when he came over to stretch his legs and get a drink. Lucky again, there was another Singapore Pax nearby and we just started talking. Well, he's not a Singaporean but he's staying here right now. (The other Pax walked away somewhere in the conversation-- I can't be bothered also)

He's not the kind of guy that will 'sparkle' in a crowd but he's definitely one who shines brighter and brighter. Hahaha. OK, I know what you girls are thinking of-- "Did you get his number??"

Let me just say this-- I can never ever ever get a passenger's number!! It's different if he/she wants to give me a namecard, but I can give out nothing except drinks and maybe a whiskey. Ok, point noted.

Sigh... looking forward to another flight like this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home