Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Need A New Guy

I brought this upon myself.

I really mean it when I said that I no longer feel anything for my ex-boyfriend (which is pretty much like a teenager crush thingy). But there's this small part of me that wants to know what and how he's doing now.

And what did I do? I Googled him. Somehow along a very long and twisted way, I found his sister's blog. Yes! It's terrifying what technology can do.

And I just saw his newest pictures.

...

... ...

Good to know that he still looks alright, and he stil has that charming boyish look that caught my eye so many years ago.

But I don't regret not being together with him.

I hate rich people. And the photos were of him and his family taking a vacation in Switzerland and France. Case closed.

I need a new guy... At least give me something new to Google about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home