Wednesday, September 13, 2006

One Year Before

This is where I get all nostalgic and disgusting...

One year (and one day) before, I flew the then longest flight in my life to reach Tokyo and started my 6-week life here. Tough one year...

Nothing special lately, unless you count taking a Pacific flight on Sep 11 interesting and 'exciting'. Shopping was normal and dull in LA, with me spending only cash, no card-swiping at all.

Reasons I love doing shopping in the States:
- The salespersons usually ignore me
- I get the sizes I want (and they're in S)
- Strangers/fellow shoppers/passerbys tell me I look good (or otherwise) in the stuff that I'm trying on
- I get a 'Have a Good Day'

Now, one year later, I'm getting the effects of jetlag. Reached the hotel at 6-plus last evening, slept before 9p.m., woke up at 3.15a.m., and it's not even 7a.m. here.

Just lucky that I get this free Internet counter. Didn't realise that it's open 24 hours a day. Great. Now at least I can surf the net for crap whenever I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home