Sunday, September 03, 2006

Shampoo Freak

How many shampoos can a girl change in a year? If that girl's me-- the answer's a lot.

I started out bring a set of Vidal Sassoon to Japan for my training weeks. And it was there, on the trips to the supermarkets that started the whole shampoo/conditioner spree.

I bought a pack of Shiseido Moist Hair Pack (shampoo/conditioner/treatment). How could I resist that when the pack was going at 880yen?? And not to mention, the shampoo and conditioners were in Jumbo size...

After that, it's a Clairol Herbals Essence sample from a Japanese magazine. Not bad.

And another travel size Kanebo Sala.

Then a set of Japanese Vidal Sassoon.

A sample set of Avalon from a Taiwanese magazine.

The new hairbrand Tsubaki from Shiseido.

From New York: Aussie Moist Shampoo and conditioner.

Another Shiseido sub-brand: Fino.

...

Breathe, people, breathe. It's my hair that's gone through all these, not yours.

Will there be more to come? You bet. The shampoo freak is out fierce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home