Sunday, August 20, 2006

Shit Always Happens

Believe this-- I failed my company's Japanese language test and will have to take a retest later before I leave for Osaka. The irritating factor is-- I failed by one mark.

I'm not being arrogant here. But I'm proud to say that in my many months of flying with Japanese crew and serving of Japanese passengers, no one ever said that my Japanese sucks. In fact, on almost every flight, some crew will comment that I speak rather fluently and use vocab that some seniors don't even know.

I'm not ashamed to communicate with them in the language and laugh myself off if I get things wrong. But at least I'm learning more along the way.

Now all the company see is my test result?? Sure. Go ahead. I'm definitely not so dumb as the test result showed me to be.

Buzz off, bozos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home