Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Search For Love??

Talked to MM on the phone yesterday. Good luck to her on getting the job she prefers.

Not only that, good luck to her on finding the first 'important guy' in her life!

What's going on lately? My friends are either getting keener on finding someone, or they're not giving up on getting me to meet guys.

And just now, my Poly friend sent me an SMS, which I had to choose among several characters. And the 'divination'---- I'm with someone nice, who really loves and cares for me.

Wait... am I the only one that lost here? I don't even have ANYONE!!

And my dear friend who's the ever-persistent part-time matchmaker actually said something about destiny and fate; that I should walk right through the door when it's open. I wish I could. But what if there's no doorknob on the door? And the only way to open it is to bang it open with my shoulders, which will only leave me injured??

Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home