Sunday, May 21, 2006

Things My Girl-Friends Do That Drive Me Crazy

There are reasons, usually un-explainable, why girls love to stick together and gossip for hours without feeling tired. A girl's best friend, other than diamonds, is a GIRL FRIEND. But sometimes, there are just some things and behaviour from her that make you want to squeeze her neck (thought that'll lead to a criminal charge).

- Asking me if she looks fat in the clothes she's in that day. If it's a true yes, I can't bring myself to say it directly in her face "YES! You look like a pregnant frog in that!!" If it's a true no, I'll tell her that it looks fine on her. But you know what, she won't believe me...

- Asking my choice in something, be it food, clothes, movies, songs, whatever. Then decide to go for anything else. What's the point of 'letting me choose' then??

- Running off the moment her boyfriend calls, especially if it's on a girls' night out. If the guy already knows that she's out with her friends, and still calls frequently to check on her-- either he don't trust her, or he don't trust her friends. Both ways, he's being too insecure. DITCH HIM!

The list can go on... ouch...

Girls' friendship-- both sweet and bitchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home