Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Interesting Dream

Had a dream this morning-- as usual, can't remember all the details and faces...

It was at some sort of wedding, where the groom is someone I know. Can't recall what happened. All I can is that-- I was looking around frantically for a pair of heels. Apparently, that pair has some special meaning and I was hoping to show it to someone at the wedding.

Found a big pile of shoe boxes and started to open every one of them. It turned out that they belong to me. After a while, I finally found the pair that I was looking for. With it came a note.

"All these shoes are so lucky because they were worn by you. And you never make them feel lonely. You took them to great places and didn't just leave them in a closet. They're fortunate to have met you."

At the point in the dream, I felt that it no longer mattered if I found the pair or not. I'm just happy that someone noticed enough to write me that note...

Nice dream... although I'm not sure if there's any special meaning to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home