Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Recommended Music Videos

Saw 2 music videos in San Francisco that made me go "Awwwww...."

The first one is Nickelback's "Savin' Me". I love music videos that have a storyline in it and not just some skinny dancers shaking away to the music.

Maybe it's true-- all of us have a roll of digits ticking away; when those digits run out, so do our lives.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/Nickelback/showVideo.aspx?fileID=1270

"Savin' Me" is good. But my favourite this time has to be Daniel Powter's "Bad Day".

http://www.video-c.co.uk/micrositedisplayfull.asp?vidref=dani004

I found myself relating to the girl in the video-- waking up every day, getting ready for work, taking the same usual route, usual sights, usual office workload... and then it's the lonely journey home alone.

Finding love in the big city where everyone is so busy and committed to their work...

My quote: I'm in a crowd, smiling and laughing away. But my heart is in its loneliest state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home