Monday, May 08, 2006

Good Bye, My Happy Shoes

Had to say Bye Bye to my Happy Shoes-- My red Skechers that had been with me since Poly Yr 1 or 2. You know when you buy new shoes and need some time to 'break them in'?? Cos you're likely to get those braises above the heel?? I never have that problem when I started wearing my Happy Shoes. They fit me perfectly, never ever giving me a tough day. They make my feet happy, and my feet make me happy.

They were with me when I was rushing to lectures, going to Hong Kong for the school trip, accompanied me to college, being the only 'friends' I had when I was in Japan for the airline training...

I can still remember-- every weekend during the training period was a happy time for me because I get to leave behind all worries and venture to my favourite safe haven at Sakura. With me all the way were my Happy Shoes.

Ok... I'm not someone with a shoes fetish me.. I just feel so sad that after so many years and important memories together, they have to leave me. Well, I guess everything that has a physical form will be destroyed some day...

Guess the dream I had several days ago really have a Meaning...

To my Happy Shoes: Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home