Friday, August 18, 2006

Dumb Lazy Rich People

Here's real-life encounter to let you guys know that I have valid reasons to hate rich people. Don't try to persuade me otherwise.

Setting: On a flight
Characters: Me, and a big-size lady

Act 1: She was seated in the first row of the compartment and got her meal first before everyone else. I was halfway through serving the compartment when she came and asked me for an extra meal.

Hellooooo? Common sense? I'm not even done serving everyone and you want another meal?

Act 2: During the 'quiet period' during the flight, she kept on asking for wet towels, drinks (2 at a time), snacks. and even trash bags. Oh. She also came into the galley and took away our towel pinchers. For what???

Act 3: It's time for landing and guess what? She, as a frequent flyer of our company, 'doesn't know' how to return her seat. Errr. Did I hear right??

Act 4: Time for deplaning. The copmartment has filed out for the exits and she's still there. She actaully said "My bags are so heave. Can you help me carry them to the door?" I just felt like sticking a finger up.

"Of course! I'll help you with them!" That's the professional me. "Do you live here in Singapore?" "Yess!! I live in Holland!" (I'll take that for Holland Village.)

My gawd. Those bags weigh a ton. And where's the precious passenger? She didn't even carry a single thing. Yep. She walking empty-handedly to the exit, with me to drag her 2 ridiculously-heavy bags to the door.

Act 5: I told her I have to return the bags to her at the door. She looks at me namebadge, says my name out loud, and hugged me.

...........

Huh???

Scene closes.

You see my point now? Rich people think they own the plane AND the flight attendants. They expect everything and anything. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwkkk!!!!

You want me to look at rich people a more understanding way?

NO WAY. Rich people will also be jerks. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home