Monday, September 18, 2006

Called For Flight

It's happened again-- got called to take up a flight on the day itself.

Had a really great weekend:

Friday-- met with YJ and XF. Has been a long long while since I last met up with them. Thought the things might get awkward, but no, we just went back to our old, normal, crazy selves over lunch and KTV. Missed those days when we used to joke about all sorts of stuff in school, comment about CMI guys who walk pass, and just ANYTHING.

Saturday-- went to the company clinic to give them my final part of the annual medical checkup. And it's down to Orchard to color my natural dark-brown hair BLACK.

Sunday-- Had a lunch/high tea session at Wisma Ding Tai Fung with ZX, MM and JR. Great to see the girls. It's casual window shopping and a quick dessert break at Paragon's Coffee Club after.

Just when I thought I could sleep till I'm awaken naturally, I got a call at 11 this morning, telling me that I would have to take up a Osaka flight. Not that I mind an Osaka flight, but I just hate it when they call me on the day itself. This means not only are my current plans to rot and finish the HK serial is gone, I have to rush to pack up my stuff.

My next San Francisco flight will be replaced by a LA one due to this. Argh! Give me SFO anytime!! But LA?? Not a very keen taker here.

Shall work on my resume while in Osaka. No time to waste and a lot of ground to cover.

Quote saw on TV: There is no 'i' in team, but an 'i' in WINNER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home