Sunday, September 17, 2006

All Over Again

Was surfing around just now, looking for career opportunities in other airlines when JM MSNed me about an ad in Saturday's papers. Looks like one of them is hiring.

No, it's not our national carrier, which is on a recruitment-steroids nowadays; it's a European carrier, and Singaporean crew can be based here.

Just what I needed-- something really new and meaningful in my life-- a big challange. I'll be getting my resume and documents ready. This time I'm definitely giving it a shot.

The intake number is said to be small, and I suppose I really have to fight it out. This current job I have was somewhat different: I was a couple of months away from graduating and needed to settle into a job ASAP. This time round, I want to go for something that at least appear appealing enough.

Maybe I'll be good and lucky enough to be in a new uniform this time next year, maybe I'll still be in my current company, cursing it out. Who knows. ZX-- like what you said-- when life opens a door for me, walk through it. I'm walking towards it right now. Seems like the door is for career rather than love, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home