Thursday, September 21, 2006

Break It!

You'd have thought that one thing this job teaches me is patience. Nah, my tolerance level is much worse than when I started off. It doesn't take much now to piss me off, not to mention, make me fume and throw people around me a black face.

Let's see what happened in the past week that made me boil--

3 days of off-days in Singapore last weekend, all happily spent meeting up with friends. (Except for the Saturday gone to pee in a clinic.) (What? Me too vulgar?? Bite me.)

Then I got called on Monday morning to take up a flight on Monday night. Fine. If I reject it, I might get terminated. That's how my company makes people go to work.

Got back on Wednesday night, hardly time to rest and drink enough water for a second pee test on Thursday morning.

Come Thursday morning and I'm off to pee in the clinic again. The sample's not good. Yep. The nurse said I might have some infection.

WHAT!!! Infection?? From what?? I'm a healthy baby!!

So they'll have to send the sample for further tests and I'll need to call back next week to follow-up.

Tomorrow= Friday morning-- a flight out again.

No rest, no peace of mind, no retail therapy...

Break this bad luck and low-mood streak!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home