Monday, May 12, 2008

Packing Up

I only have one working day left in this company. Packed up my stuff from the locker this afternoon, and returned some manuals which are no longer needed by me.

Have yet to pack for my Taipei trip coming up Wednesday. Have yet to change the currency. A lot of have-yets. Will get it done tonight.

Really hope that this vacation will wash away my mouldy luck and bring some fresh good ones. I suppose Taipei isn't exactly the best spot for some fresh air, but hey, I could use a bit of eye candies.

I'm sick of looking at average-looking guys everyday here. Give me a cute guy on the flight please. Doesn't matter if he's gay, married, attached or engaged. I just want to stare and drool at him, since there's no IFE anyway.

Nah, I guess a better bet is to stare into a mirror. I might just beat all those pax on the flight. Hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home