Friday, April 11, 2008

Tag, Tagged, Tagging

Honestly, I have no freaking idea what the word tagging means in Internet terms. But I've been Tagged!!

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. What do you really really want right now?
To get my old job back.

2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
The keyboard which I'm hitting on now. Cos I loved being hit on.

3. How are you feeling now?
Sleepy, but enjoying my daily dose of bedtime coffee.

4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
San Francisco, again.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
To have an incredilbly beautiful voice, win some international talent show and become a superstar.

6. What is your regret?
Not listening to my mum when I signed up for my current job.

7. Do you think religion is redundant?
No. I have one which beliveve in.

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Having good hair, and a string of cute guys to drool at on the streets.

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
No. I'm so lame I'm still waiting for Prince Charming to 'surprise' me.

10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
a) Powerful English
b) Super good patience
c) Simply hot and sexy.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Filial, loves me (and no other woman, except his and my mum), a solid chest to lean on when I want to.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Those that ask me for my opinion and still can't make up their minds in the end.

13. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Invest 15% into my brother's tiny home-business, give 20% to my parents, give 5-10% to charity, 5% to my godmother, 50% into some trust fund or investment, the remaining 10% into my bank account for daily expenses.

14. What's your most embarrassing moment so far?
A singing competition during my poly days. That was CLASSIC.

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Stubborness.

16. If your life is a movie, which movie do you want it to be?
Love Actually. There's so many plots and characters, I can move around when the current live starts to suck.

17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family.

18. If there's one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Win an Olympics Gold medal.

19. What do you see yourself as in the next 10 years?
Hopefully a married mother. Better if my hubby has a lot of spare cash.

20. If you were an animal, what would you be?
Human.

I'm tagging these people:
(in random order)

1)XF
2)YJ
3)JM
4)SR
5)ZX
6)MM

3 Comments:

At 12:55 AM , Blogger Mrs Hanashima said...

You........got your karaoke segment on youtube?

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger A Lone Fighter said...

Huh? You mean the part where I mentioned about my most embarassing moment? Nope.. That was in Poly, and I don't think anyone would put it on youtube... I hope~~

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

Hmm... maybe i should have videotaped it down.. then we can witness our super duper classic show....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home