Saturday, February 02, 2008

February

It's quite scary how time seems to pass by so quickly sometimes and seem to crawl by some other times. It's already February, and Chinese New Year's coming up. I just need to get through one more work cycle before my long-awaited 6-day break.

Updates:

1)Work. As usual, I get my fair share of nasty people who try deliberately or unintentionally to ruin my day. Not much progress or improvement felt in my performance.

2) Relationship. I actually got a confession from a young guy. A colleague to be exact. Time for me to re-evaluate my behaviour with guys, in case they get the wrong idea AGAIN that they have a chance. Let me just put it this way-- when I'm friendly with a guy, doesn't necessary mean that I'm giving him a chance. It simply means that I have no reason to be rude at him.

Now I'm going to get flowers delivered to my house on V-day. Any takers?

3) Friends. Everything's great. Been meeting up with my best girls over the previous offdays and lots of gossiping done. New jobs were found, new guys were discovered, and our usual laughter never fail to bring us stares from patrons in the restaurants.

It's February, and it's going to get very exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home