Monday, October 15, 2007

It's All About Food

Date: This past Saturday
Venue: City Hall MRT
Characters: Me, JM, RJ

Due weather, was slightly late for meeting JM at City Hall MRT. But she's wearing a skirt and wedges that day, so I guess it's good to let her wait for while eh? To benefit all those men drooling at her.

Settled ourselves into a German restaurant/bar at Millenia Walk. RJ had a craving for sausages, and that's the place in mind.

~I'm waiting for you, waiting for you...~

RJ arrived.. with a flower in a hair and an umbrella in her hand. Sounds familiar? No.. not Mary Poppins. Poppins don't wear halter tops.

Sticking to my no-vege, no-weird meat rule, I ordered the safest item on the snacks menu (the only menu for Saturday)-- A chicken burger. Not too bad, actually.

Since we girls are dressed for the day and nowhere in particular to go, RJ suggested we go check out her friend, oops, I mean-- check out a performance at Borders which her friend is involved. Some Capoeira thingy. Was looking forward to half-naked hot bods straining muscles in Orchard Road...

Not too bad. If my Sec sch PE teacher is that hot, I'd have scored a Gold for ALL my NAPFA tests.

Seems like RJ is trying to snatch JM's job. She has another friend waiting for her. So me and JM, being so free and single and curious about this Joe ma-lookalike, decided to go to Suntec and.. have dinner.

Shots on the way







But nothing beats the hot babes in the bus



To make the night even hotter, me and JM tried the Chongqing hot pot.

Still bearable. And this restaurant serves cold water, unlike the previous one I went to.

Since JM posted pics of ME suffering, here's something to 'repay'.




Of course, I can't let those not-so-glam pictures on JM's blog ruin everyone's thought and image of me eating the hot pot. This one is a more 'realistic' scene.



Anyone game enough to try the hot pot with me sometime??

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

haha... you finally get to eat your steamboat liao.. hope that next time we can get to eat steamboat with yj coz i want to see what exactly did you put in the steamboat...

hmm.. i was wondering whether if you mind that i put vegtables and mushrooms in the same pot?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home