Monday, October 08, 2007

Keeping/ Losing My Cool

I admit I expect others in a group working together to put in their fair share of effort. It's extremely tiring/irritating/frustrating when I've put in my share of work and the other party is just too blur/stupid/can't-be-bothered to do their part.

I get angry. And those who know me, I'm not a nice person when I get angry.

Till now, I'm still keeping my cool. Kept on telling myself that it is a bigger challenge on my abilities to work with some one like that. But, there's a limit to how much I can take.

I may be the leading trainee in training so far, but I'm not a genius. I only have 2 hands and one brain to work with. It's tedious enough with my own traffic. I cannot/don't want/won't want to be a nanny and help you settle YOUR traffic.

It's such a thin line between keeping and losing my cool.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

hmmm... does a bucket of ice water helps to douse that fiery temper of yours? how about two?

i think hor as time passes by, you have already developed thicker skin, bigger stomach for tolerance of job shit and inefficency....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home