Monday, October 01, 2007

My 50 Facts

Read RJ's blog and there she listed the 50 funny facts about herself. Here's mine--

1) I have my security blankets aka soft toys with me on my bed. 4 to be exact.
2) I took one of them, Tiger, with me to japan for my training period. It scared/terrorised some of my class girls.
3) I would have 'conversations' with my soft toys, where I'd be the devil and they the angels talking sense into me.
4) I don't eat vegetables. That include all greens, beansprouts, onions, ginger, garlic, tomato...
5) I have the entire collection of books by John Grisham.
6) I have A LOT of books about Feng Shui, Chinese fortune and face telling, and horoscope.
7) I still keep my Kindergarten report card.
8) I have an Ultraman (blue colour) piggy bank in my room.
9) When I was 9, my Mum brought me to have the mole on my left cheek removed. You can still see it today, it's just lightened.
10) Heard from my Mum that I was REALLY UGLY as a kid and she was worried about how I'd turn out to be.
11) Obviously, my loud voice wasn't trained, I'm born with it. I was brought up by my Godmum since I'm a baby and I would scream for her whenever my Dad picked me up from her place. People staying on the 10th or even 11th storey poked their heads out to see if I was kidnapped.
12) My Dad still calls me Oink Oink.
13) I've lived my whole life in the northern part of Singapore.
14) I have a pack of Tarot cards.
15) I've never bought a cup of coffee from Starbucks or Coffee Bean. My favourite is the 3-in-1 coffee I make for myself.
16) I have quite a lot of white hair.
17) I pick my nose with my left index finger. (Don't Yuck me, and don't tell me YOU don't pick your nose. That's Yuckier.)
18) My Tiger was initially my brother's. I 'exchanged' my Wormmie for Tiger. We actually prepared a contract for the deal. That happened when I was in Kindergarten. Now they're both MINE.
19) Speaking of Wormmie, my parents striked 4D Top Prize when I was really little and brought me to pick a present. $50 those days for a blue wormmie. Woah.
20) I look A LOT like my Mum.
21) I was born heavy-- 3.45kg for a girl.
22) I was Top in Level in Primary 1. That got me a nice cert, and a cash prize.
23) I have 7 Swarovski items.
24) At last count, I have 19 bottles of perfume.
25) I love Tofu.
26) I pierced my ears once in Poly Year 1, and the holes closed shortly after.
27) I took swimming lessons for 4 years, from age 7 to 10. And trust me, I was REALLY stick-skinny back then.
28) My ECA in Sec Sch was Chinese Opera.
29) I took my first plane ride when I was 12, on a school trip to Beijing. That was also my first trip overseas without parents by my side.
30) I once put on clear nail polish in Sec 1 and got caught by the discipline mistress.
31) I got 2 demerit points in Sec 3 for eating French Fries in the classroom during recess time.
32) I never regretted going to NP. The best days of my life. YEAH!
33) I got hit on once in San Francisco, at Hyde Street Pier.
34) I can start a conversation with strangers almost everywhere.
35) Now, I like men in military uniforms. They just look soooooo smart and solid.
36) I hate it when people look at my mouth when I talk. Makes me wonder if there's something stuck between my teeth.
37) I took part in the Star Search competition once. No, I didn't get pass the 1st round of auditions.
38) I don't like rich people.
39) I send in the lucky draw coupons from magazines not for the prizes, but just to try my luck at winning something.
40) Every now and then, I watch those Taiwan 'idol dramas' and drool at the cute guys.
41) I think my features are rather guy-ish and if I'm to dress up as a man, I'll be quite good looking.
42) I don't dare to eat a lot of seafood.
43) I love curry!
44) I've never smoked a cigarette before. Damn proud of it.
45) Typically, I wear my right shoe before my left.
46) Favourite flowers: lilies. Send me a bouquet anytime.
47) I prefer cats to dogs. They keep their tongues in their mouths.
48) I'm trying to grow my hair long now.
49) The action of girls putting on lipstick/gloss is sexy, as long as they don't open their mouths too wide when doing so.
50) I don't care if you think my list is boring. You must have a really boring life to read a list you think is boring.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

Oooh... i love to read your "50 facts" ..some facts were hilarious.. while other facts were a trademark of you...haha.. i am tempted to write mine liao at friendster...

please give comments about it ... hehe...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home