Monday, January 22, 2007

Third Last Flight

Nothing special to pack again. My cargo's getting lighter with every flight.

Emotionally, there's not much change. Maybe the fact that I've tendered my resignation has yet to set in. Maybe I'm just too busy bothering myself with other matters to realise the 'pain' of leaving this job soon.

Sometimes I wonder what do others do after they've confirmed their last flights-- Do they go crazy shopping? Meeting up with fellow colleagues? Or just resting in the hotel rooms, planning what to do after?

I'm going to do a little of each this trip.


Shall do some stocking-up at Matsumoto, meet RJ for lunch/dinner, and be a potato in my room.

Am I pathetic? I don't think so. I'm just doing things the way I want. I didn't ask you to acknowledge my 'cabin crew farewell lifestyle' and you don't have to.

Buzz off, you bozos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home