Friday, January 19, 2007

Breathe, Dear, Breathe

It seems like I'm always telling others to breathe when they're feeling upset, nervous or angry about something. Forgot that-- I myself need to breathe deeply once in a while too.

Here's what's been bothering me--

-- My new job's medical checks are not cleared
-- I have less than a month before the training is scheduled to start.
-- I'm not sure if I can pass the medical checks
-- I didn't want to tender (although I did this afternoon) my resignation at my current company before the new job is confirmed.
-- I am always not around to attend the checkups.
-- I worry about missing calls, messages or emails from the new company when I'm abroad or on flight.
-- My mom still thinks that I shouldn't tender before a new job confirmation.
-- My bro's telling me and my mom that his friend who's in the job hates it, and I should think hard before joining.
-- My plans to pass the medical in early January, sign the training treaty, tender, and go for a vacation are all impossible.
-- I have a huge ulcer.

Breathe.

Breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home