Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's The Makeup

On my previous flight-- some Osaka-base Japanese crew commented that I look like a Japanese. To be more specific-- a Japanese from the northern part of Japan, like Hokkaido.

Okay.

Then on my next leg, some Tokyo-base Japanese crew asked if I'm half-Japanese.

No.

It's all in the makeup. Just pile on the mascara, make sure the eyebrows are in good shape, more of those sparkling eyeshadow, some lasting blusher, more glitter on the lips and THERE YOU HAVE IT.

Anyone can look good.



Not much relevance; just wanted to post a picture of me in uniform. (That was me when I just got short hair a couple of months ago.) Picture's nice, except for me half-blinking my eyes...

Time flies. Ouch. I just poked myself there.

Turning 24 in 3 weeks' time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home