Saturday, September 30, 2006

Stupid Schedule

Where should I start? Could it be the more-frequent on-day call ups for flights; Or could it be the long stretch of duty or standby days I see?

Sometimes you get a whole week of standbys, and sometimes you don't see a single standby day on your monthly schedule. Huh? What happened? Exactly...

Since September, my flights have been like-- SFO, KIX, LAX, LAX, JFK, KIX, JFK. I know some crew will have a catfight for a schedule like this-- no standbys and work all the way.

I don't mind, but no 7 flights in a row! I only get the mandatory off days in between them and off I go again. No wonder my cargo is starting to feel wobbly.

I need much much better luck, a better schedule, hopefully a better job, more money, and people I hate leaving me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home