Sunday, July 16, 2006

What's Happened To Me?

Was reading a colleague/classgirl's blog and she mentioned me. She noticed something about me that I've also realised.

I'm cursing and swearing. A lot more.

Back in my poly and college days, I didn't mind people around me swearing, but I won't use that language/vocabulary myself. Lately, I'm throwing the phrases around like nobody's business.

Maybe it's the weather; maybe it's the people I work with; maybe it's the people I have to serve; maybe it's the shows and books that I've been watching and reading.

Maybe, I just don't care what others think anymore.

Past: No use cursing 'cos the source of my frustration will still be there afterwards.
Now: Why should I save on my curses since either way, the freaking problem will still be there.

Here's my favourite book purchase from Taipei. Was trying to contain my grin/smirk when I saw the book on display.



The essays in the book are so true. Life's full of sucky situations that you can't guard against.

When the going gets tough, the swearing gets louder.

Bite Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home