Friday, July 07, 2006

Who Says Women Can't Travel Alone??

My flight has been re-timed, for 20 minutes. So here I am, at Terminal 1, with 2 hours to go before the ETD.

Quite weird... to be alone here in an airport terminal, knowing that I will not have any friends or colleagues with me on this trip. Really refreshing, challenging, and a little intimidating.

I'm not one to wander around... sigh. All the DFS shops are 'shopped' when I'm deadheading. Can't go for the free Coke McDonald's is giving cos I already had a cup of soya bean.

Anyway, I did get my aisle seat, and it's at the emergency row- meaning I'll have plenty or leg room in front of me later. There ARE some privileges when you're a cabin crew afterall.

I didn't go for the full outfit I planned last night. But I wore my boots, and a skirt. Going for the bohemian look today. (Isit??)

I feel empowered-- no one to answer to on this trip. It's me and my mind to explore and take in the city. (I said this before already didn't I?)

Time's precious... especially when your flight is retimed or delayed. Ouch.

See you guys. I'm off to explore Taipei!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home