Thursday, July 13, 2006

Back From Taipei

My first 'alone' trip overseas was great, though I didn't visit all the famous sightseeing landmarks. For that, I blame the weather. Haha.

I did, however, bring back 7 kgs of books. Yes... 7 kgs. I went to a bookstore everyday when I was there. On one night, it was like-- went out in the morning and afternoon, reached hotel around 7p.m., took a nap, then went out to the 24-hour bookstore at 11 plus.

I love their bookstore culture. You see teenagers and adults just sitting around on the floor of the bookstore and reading their time away. I guess Singaporeans are just too conscious to do it here.

Now that I'm back and only a couple of days away from my job check, the mood to work is... none.

I need more annual leave days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home