Friday, July 11, 2008

I Don't Know What To Think

Arguement 1) One should always be prepared, especially when there's ample time given. 机会是留给有准备的人的。

Arguement 2) One should not be too prepared as that would appear too confident, too desparate and even too 'smart-ass'.

Arguement 3) Try not to research and prepare too much because if the final outcome is negative, the sense of regret and frustration will be bigger.

So you kind souls out there feel free to enlighten me. I've been reading up on the job, the location, the general employment laws, the organisation and even the history of the organisation. Also, I've written out my self-introduction in both English AND Japanese. Yes, I actually used the electronic dictionary which I bought around 3 years back for the translation part.

I'll like to think Arguement 1, but 2 and 3's been pounding on my mental door. 希望越大失望越大。

Don't know what to say, what to do, what to think. Whatever.

And why am I feeling so upset? Cos I know I can do the job, I fit the bill, and I WANT the freaking job!

Amazing how I can feel pissed off when nobody did anything to cause it.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

I totally know how it feels like. I have been through to it before. It is worse than hell. Waiting can be freaking frustration. No one can understand, except yourself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home