Friday, July 04, 2008

Sword Polished

There is this one job which I'm aiming for now. Went down to the job agency earlier this morning to fill up an application form and got a short briefing.

It's nothing much, just some basic information regarding the job and client, and how their selection process will be done. There's not going to be a face-to-face interview. If the client likes my profile, they'll CALL me and do a phone interview.

Could be hard-- to sound nice and sincere over the phone and convince the other party that I fit the bill for their job opening.

Polished and sharpened my sword, only to know that there's no direct battle being fought. Shall now clean my pen filter. Afterall, the pen is mightier than the sword.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home