Monday, June 02, 2008

Taipei Trip Part 2

The other tourist spot I went to is this-- Long Hua Temple.





That's pretty much all about tourist places.

Unless you count shopping at night markets.

Shih-lin night market


Been there too on my previous trip. Can't help but queue up at the same fried chicken store again. For just $2, I get a BIG piece of fried chicken.

My dinner for that night. Fried chicken (which I 'hid' in my bag and brought it up the train and back to the hotel) and a cup of lime juice, also from the market.


Beneath this main station is a long stretch of underground shopping mall.


I kept missing the exit to my hotel and when I came up for 'fresh air', I had to brave the streets and highly polluted air of Taipei city.


This is what I ended up buying in my trip.

5 pairs of heels


A lot of books, some cosmetics, clothes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home