Monday, February 25, 2008

My Birthday Week

Sunday 17th: Dinner at Northpoint Swensen's with the girls.

Had my favourite topless 5, all 5 scoops of lime sherbet.


Monday 18th: Saved the night for my family, and chilli crabs for dinner.

Tuesday 19th: Dinner after work with my batchmates at a Japanese restaurant at Dempsey.

Goofing around before dinner


Girls of my batch


Dessert at Ben and Jerry's and acting cute


Saturday 23rd: Steamboat dinner and movie at Bugis

Me killing time while queueing at the steamboat place


Me with the girls


Me with J, the nice guy who brought me a tourism magazine with Wu Zun on the cover from Brunei


ZX with A; A's car got into an accident on the way and had to be sent to the garage for repairs


Walking around Bugis Junction after dinner and before the movie


The guys


The girls


Sundae at Mac before the movie starts


Group shot!


~Great birthday week~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home