Monday, November 12, 2007

Galileo

Am following this Japanese drama serial now. ガリレオ

Total smittened...

Here you go girls, drool, but don't flood your keyboard.











The characeter in the show: a lecturer in a University, a physics genius to be exact. Not only that, he's great in sports too. 4 episodes down, and he's already appeared playing squash and rockclimbing. I'm just counting down to the episode when he flashes his body in the pool. (C'mon, I can dream can't I?)

Please let me know if you people ever get to know someone like that. ~If you EVER~

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

OMG!He look so dashing.. Last time he used to be my favourite jap idol. But now, despite he looked old liao.. but still has the charm... hehe

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

OMG ! OMG! I saw the preview of the show at youtube and I am so hooked! Is this show out for sale? ARGH!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home