Thursday, August 02, 2007

I came back, he left.

He left without waiting for me. In fact, he did not say Goodbye to anyone. He left when no one was watching.

He left on Saturday morning, I was in Hokkaido. I called home that weekend and my mum told me to change my flight and return home early if possible. I asked if it's about him, she said No.

My cousin and brother picked me up from the airport on late Wednesday evening.

There's a little weirdness on the way. Finally, they broke the news to me.

The past 24 hours have been in a state of blurness.

I made it in time for the last night. And the funeral took place this morning.

Part of me is hitting myself for not being around. Part of me is telling the other part of me that-- he'll be happy if he sees that I was away enjoying myself on the long-awaited trip than sitting there and crying.

I just need a little more time.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

Babe, take care of yourself ok. (",)

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger J said...

Yup, he'd wouldn't want you to be sad! He's now in a better place, so smile ya? =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home