Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday The 13th

Here's what I did today:
-- Went to pay for my air tickets.
-- Got a manicure @ Marina Square.
-- Had a haircut @ Marina Square.
-- Went to the Bugis Kuan Yin Temple to pray.

And I got home with no shopping bags.

Been looking up information about my trip. I'll get to see this when I'm in Hokkaido-


Can't wait to get there!

A slight hiccup though, about the domestic flight tickets between Haneda and Chitose. The ANA offer I was looking at, has an embargo period, and I won't be able to purchase the lower priced tickets for my trip. Looks like I'll have to queue up at the check-in counter in Tokyo and use my very rusty Japanese language to buy the right tickets.

Still, very very happy that I'm going for my holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home