Sunday, July 01, 2007

Thanks to everyone who sent me messages and called me to cheer me up. I'm feeling much better, and my tears are under control.

Went for a company workshop on Thursday and Friday. Lodging and food was much better than expected, but the games were just... not my kind.

Was on day shift on Saturday and met one of my batchmates. Haven't seen him for a month, since we were split into different groups for attachment in the tower. Talked quite a bit and found out that their team is almost done with their project while mine is still 'collecting information'.

Sometimes I just find working with other people such a pain in the arse. Why waste time 'communicating' when I could've done it in less than half the time? They can call it sharing; I call it bullshit.

I'm not a very social person when it comes to 'teamwork'. I never admitted that I am a nice person to work with, because of my strong temper and I like to do things my way. Buzz off bozos.

I definitely need to get out of the house and make a trip to town on my next offday. Been couped up too much in the neighbourhood and tower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home