Monday, June 25, 2007

Looks like my plans to go for a Hong Kong/Macau trip is giving way to a Hokkaido one!

Reasons:
-- It's really hot in HK and Macau. I was in Taipei last July and the weather was averaging 34 Celsius.
-- The air tickets are not as horrendous as I thought they are. (Well, maybe after all the dosmetic fares and Airport Limousine tickets the final cost will blow me off my chair...)
-- It probably won't go over 30 Celsius in July in Hokkaido even though it's Summer.
-- I'm dying to wear my boots and put on heavy makeup.
-- I want to see the lavender and sunflower fields there.
-- I want to shop for Japanese products that I used to buy regularly.
-- Dying to visit a place in Hokkaido where they make amazing musical boxes.

And some other random reasons that popped to my head and went off...

~~Hokkaido, I'm coming!!~~

P.S. Welcome all tips and advice about travelling there. Hmmm... 5D4N enough??

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Blogger J said...

Woooo~ someone is going to Hokkaido! By yourself???? July is Lavender season, sunflower is August right? U can't see both!

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

ho ho... that is good... take tons of pictures for us to see and post it online ok? hehe..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home