Monday, April 02, 2007

Busy Weekend

This is the 6th week of my primary training and the past 5 weekends have been crazy.

Been telling myself every weekday that I will take a good rest during the weekends, but somehow that just didn't happen.

But still, meeting up with ex-colleagues and friends is something I won't want to miss out.

Take this past weekend for instance--

Saturday: Meet JM and RJ at Raffles Place, took the train over to the east and spent the whole afternoon at a place called The Garden Slug. And this is still disputable-- me and RJ thought that it's "Garden Slut" at first. All thanks to JM's pronunciation. Oops.

The evening and night was spent eating and drinking and walking around Orchard. Great to see RJ all cheerful and happy.

Sunday: Met with my ex-team crew member for lunch. Been quite a while since I last saw her-- she 'jumped ship' to another airline and she's really enjoying it there. Argh. Making me all envious again.

Sunday evening is really a lousy time to shop. Don't ask me to explain why. It's just BAD.

And here I am, typing away during lunchtime, at my academy.

Some people will actually be grateful to have my current lifestyle. I should be too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home