Sunday, March 11, 2007

Why?

I had a previous blog entry about a week ago, talking about how people in my training place already knows me as the 'ex-cabin crew'.

Now, even the instructors know.

I was in the cafeteria last Friday for lunch and saw one of my instructors at the next table. I walked past them to get something and, overheard him telling the other instructors at that table-- "Oh, that girl, she was working with... "

There you have it-- it's official: Now everyone in the training place probably knows about my working history.

Hey! What's so weird/funny/surprising/amazing/shocking about an ex-cabin crew joining this job? There's a male ex-steward from our national carrier in the batch before me... Don't hear people talking about HIM though.

This is unfair. I want a new start to my life and I thought this place could give me that. Nope. I'm wrong.

ARGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home