Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Letting Go Might Be Tougher Than Hanging On

Karma-- that's what JM was telling me about what some one think might be the reason for her being single for this long. Really?? I don't know. It just sucks to hear that "oh, it's not your fault in this life, but rather that of your previous life."

Distance-- perhaps that's the reason for the recent heartbreak of another of my favourite classgirl. We all know it's hard. But not even trying or putting in effort to make it work is one of the worst things a party can do in such a relationship.

I'm crappy. It's Tuesday morning 0808hr here at my training place. And I'm super in need of good, undisturbed sleep. Exam tomorrow, preparation far from done.

I want happy pills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home