Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What? Close It Down??

One MSN-pal was reading my blog and she told me, "Hey! Your tagboard is so much more interesting that your actual blog!"

Huh? Went to take a look and woah. It looks like a mini-forum up there.

The MSN-pal went "Hmmmm. It looks heated... maybe you should take off the tagboard for a while."

No way.

Some may feel my blog entries are too 'poking' and too 'raw'. But hey, it's not like many 'Hate-sites' out there that encourage the use of physical violence or assault in times of anger. They talk about it, and tell readers to go out and commit a crime. Mine? I believe it's so much tamer.

Everybody's blog or online-journal is a virtual place for them to show their emotions-- be it love, hatred, upsetness, joy, boringness or grumpiness.

I love mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home