Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just Let Me Be Me

I thought I could start afresh with this job. I'm just a trainee, not some high-flying cabin crew anymore.

But now, I suppose everyone in the training center knows that I was a cabin crew before this. Why?

-- Last Thursday at the HQ, we met the folks from the previous batch and just did some basic introductions.
-- Was having our tea-break when one came over and we started asking for tips about surviving the basic training.
-- He casually asked everyone our previous working experience.
-- He went back to his batch, and told the rest that we have a ex-cabin crew in our class. That's me.
-- Today, took a bus with a girl from his class. And she confirmed, everyone in their batch knows about me.

Well, I guess they're calling me "that air stewardess" now.

This is so not good.

I just want to be ME-- sloppy, loud, vulgar, and simply ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home