Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Final Flight

Shall start off with the little coincidences that made up this final flight:

-- When I was accepted into the airline in 2005, I did searches on the Internet for more information about cabin crew life with them. One particular blog came up-- though it wasn't very detailed about the working environment, it gave a glimpse into the life of a cabin crew with the company.

----> This final flight, I flew with that crew from Singapore to Narita.

-- Got to fly with my training buddy from Narita to Ho Chi Minh City and back.

-- On the leg back to Singapore from Narita, I had an ex-colleague onboard who's recently joined another airline.

----> She was with me during our initial interviews.

Shall do this entry with pictures:

Left the house on 4th February evening for my final flight.
Reached Narita.
The next day, it's to the airport again. Showing up for work with my buddy.


On the hotel bus to airport


In the chief's jumpseat after the meal service.


HCMC hotel room


Before you know it, it's time to leave the hotel.


A shot with the chief before deplaning.


Being a poster girl.


When it comes to crazy poses,


I'm The Best!

Met RJ when we're checking-in.


After some hours of sleep, it's dinnertime.

The girls deciding on what to eat...


Decided!


Itadakimasu!


What else? Lemon Sherbet icecream.

~~

The next day. Getting ready for the final leg of duty.


All ready to go!

Later on the flight, it's crew meal time!

Our crew meals are business-class meals. Not sure when's the next time I'll get to be served THAT.

And then it's photo-taking time!


Me in my working apron.


Back to the jacket.


Acting busy.

Galley all cleaned for landing. Turbulence expected.


One last shot before I take my seat.



Farewell shot.


Probably last chance ever to be in an aircraft cockpit.

And it's time to get home.


Back to reality.

お疲れ様でした!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home