Monday, October 09, 2006

The Complaint

For those who are curious about what happened for the seatback complaint--

Went to office to show up for duty flight, saw the remark about "A crew returned my seatback without telling me".

A really stupid complaint. I didn't even see the actual letter or comment sheet. It's just a remark by the office people on a piece of paper. And 'according to what they know', it's a Chinese crew, working in Y-class that flight. And so happened that I was the only one that fitted the description.

Nice.

This is just like the Chinese dramas you see-- guilty unless proven innocent.

Hey! I thought I learnt this in my Law class-- innocent unless proven guilty. Folks??

Whatever. I wrote a comment/interview note to the office for filing. I didn't admit that it's me (I can't even remember the incident!); I didn't write "Sorry". Bottomline: Absolutely no sign of me wanting to correct my attitude.

I never said I'm an angel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home