Saturday, October 28, 2006

Back to Basics

Here's a short list of things/persons/behaviours that I fear of growing into or getting:

-- One who needs to try on at least 5 outfits every morning before deciding on one.
-- One who needs 15 minutes to read through every single freaking item on a menu, then take 5 more to ask her fellow diners what they think are good, another 5 minutes to ponder further, and end up ordering a milk shake 'cos she's on a diet.
-- One who needs to chew her food more than 20 times before swallowing. (Reason/excuse given: better digestion; less actual food intake; savour the full taste)
-- One who cries when their long hair is being cut.

Yes. I mean it about crying over a haircut. Don't be surprised at how many females will rather give double the amount to have the hairstylist NOT touch their long, smooth, flowy locks.

I was just blogging about it last week-- a lot of things and situations in life are based on a THOUGHT, the thought of whether to let go or not.

And yesterday, I just went ahead and had a haircut. Yes... a cut, not a trim. A solid cut.

Was in Narita on Wednesday and had nothing better to do but watch TV and stare at myself in the mirror once in a while. Suddenly realised-- the last time I had a short cut was the Sec Sch era. Since then, I'm always trying to let my hair grow out until... I'm satisfied.

Decided right then that I should just cut it short and not bother myself with it anymore. I told you I need a change in my life right now. I'm not sure if I can bring myself to quit my job now, but I know for sure I don't mind cutting my hair. It's one little thing that I have control over.

Came back on Thursday evening, slept till Friday morning, searched the internet forums for a good salon, found one. And a few hours later...



I love it. You can say whatever you want. But I love it.



And you can't stop me from posting a second pic of the new cut.

Bite me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home