Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Cool-Out Place

I almost forgot my cool-out place.

Met up with XF and PF for lunch on Friday and it was just... nostalgic. Awwwww....

Orchard Road seems rather boring. Maybe it's because of the weather; maybe we just couldn't find something that can catch our eye.

Might be heading down to my favourite hang and shake-leg place in Singapore-- Esplanade. You won't believe how empty it is even on weekends. I almost forgot how I liked to sit on one of the stools in front of the window facing Fullerton. I could sit there for a long time and just stare blankly ahead, not thinking of anything at all.

I need that.

And I sure could use the salty sea-wind outside near the Canopy. Everybody has their own place there and no one disturbs you.

I need that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home