Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Saving Has Begun

I managed to spend money on only food this trip when in San Francisco. All on food!

The first day is always easy-- you touch down after a Pacific flight, simply too tired to hit the stores; go to take away some Chinese food, and it's back to the hotel for the most-needed shower and meal.

The second day is the real challenge. It seems like such a waste to just stay in the hotel and watch TV with silly commercials. Don't forget-- you just flew over 10 hours to get there!

A lot of crew has commented that it's impossible to save anything in the first couple of years in the flying. I can't let that happen to me. Hey, I have a plan to save and maybe even continue education some day. Where am I right now in terms of reaching the $$ quota? Very far.

The saving is spree is finally starting. All I did in San Francisco was to enjoy a quiet moment at Hyde Street Pier watching some kind of swimming contest going on. I still prefer it on weekdays when there's only a couple of tourists or locals there to catch some fresh air.

Saving. Sometimes it's as easy as spending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home